We're happy to announce Angie D. won the 2018 Starter Pack Giveaway! Thank you to all who entered and all of the experts taking part. For those of you who didn't win this time, we still invite you to connect with us on DreamerMade to help you get started on your idea where we can.
We're looking forward to providing Angie with a running start on her idea by throwing all the resources and expertise they need to get going. Experts in goal defining, digital marketing, intellectual property, graphic/web design and much more.
Stay tuned for updates on Angie's progress and other giveaway opportunities.
ABOUT THE GIVEAWAY
Coming up with an idea is exciting and thinking of the endless possibilities can feel like a drug. When it comes to taking a step further on an idea, it’s natural to lose that high and let the idea stay what it is. An idea.
You let yourself and others convince you that you don’t have the time, skills, budget, resources or guts to do it. You tell yourself, “I’ll come back to it later...” knowing later has come and gone.
I’ve experienced this to the point of frustration which eventually led me to develop DreamerMade, to help you make what you’ve dreamed up. The starter pack giveaway is an extension of our community and is meant to set someone up for success in the new year. We look forward to seeing it continue to grow and support many more incredible people.
- 1-on-1 goal defining session to help you nail down your idea and what you want to make
- 1-on-1 intellectual property session to help you understand how to best protect your idea going forward
- 1-on-1 idea development session to help you break down your goal into actionable steps
- 1-on-1 digital marketing session to help you get your idea in front of the right people
- 1-on-1 graphic design session to help you create attractive graphics for your idea
- Rocketbook Everlast (awesome reusable + cloud connected notebook) + pen pack
- DreamerMade Limited Edition Tshirt
- DreamerMade Sticker Pack
I had a great time presenting DreamerMade to the group over at 1 Million Cups in Virginia Beach.
It was refreshing to get so much feedback at once and connect with other entrepreneurs who have gone through or are going through the same stuff we are.
If you're looking to get the word out about your business, work on your presentation skills and get valuable feedback, find a 1 Million Cups chapter near you.